Gina asked me to do a thing I generally do it when Gina says do a thing she is usually right
1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions the person who tagged you gave you and write 11 new questions
3. Tag 11 people and link them to the post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
My 11 Questions:
Ehhhhh ELEVEN QUESTIONS
1. If you had the power to pave the streets with anything, what would you pave them with?
P…pavement? Pennies. Pennies would look cool.
2. Kit-Kats or Snickers?
I like them both, but am equally liable to get sick of both…but hey, Kit-Kats are considered good luck for exam time in Korea! (And Japan, maybe.)
3. Favorite office supply?
Really good pens.
4. What kind of headphones do you use?
$10 Sony ones, when I can’t get my hands on good Mac ones.
5. If you had to trade your iTunes library with anyone, who would you trade with?
6. Have you been annoyed by my use of prepositions at the ends of sentences?
This is just the sort of nonsense up with which I will not put.
7. Describe your immediate family in terms of mythical animals.
8. A food you can’t stand?
9. Where would you visit if you had to bring your grandparents/a professor along?
10. If you could wake up tomorrow and instantly know how to play a musical instrument with some level of competence, what instrument would you want it to be?
“I’m not a hipster,” she says, “but a guitar.” Or a violin.
11. Drake or Josh?
*whispers* We didn’t really watch TV and oh, god, I’ve never seen the show.
(You don’t have to do it but it might be fun!)
Okay, 11 questions.
1. What the weirdest thing you believed as a child?
2. You wake up tomorrow in an alternate universe, where everything is the same, except _____, and your first thought is Perfect. Fill in the blank.
3. Tell me about a really great thing you did with someone totally unexpected.
4. What was the last illegal thing you did? Even if it was just jaywalking?
5. If you could spend a day with any US President, living or dead, who would you choose and why?
6. Are you more liable to be productive at 3 pm or 3am?
7. Related: are you more liable to be working on a paper at 3am or 3pm?
8. Describe your perfect meal.
9. You die and find yourself standing on the shores of the river Styx. The ferryman says he’ll take you to see anyone, provided you didn’t know them while you were alive. Who do you want to go meet?
10. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
11. Name one illogical thing you believe in anyways.
the worst thing about online friendships is no hugs
man i wanna hug the frick outta some of you
do u ever just love someone so much u just
I don’t understand people who think drunk texts are annoying. I think drunk texts are so cute. Just think of it this way, you’re who that person is thinking of when their brain isn’t even functioning properly, you’re who that person is thinking of when they can’t even form coherent sentences. You’re on that person’s mind when they have the motor skills of an infant, that’s pretty fucking awesome if you ask me.
and Joy and Karla,
DO YOU GUYS HAVE THAT ONE FRIEND THAT DOESN’T THINK SHE’S ANYTHING SPECIAL BUT SHE’S BEAUTIFUL AND FUNNY AND WITTY AND EVERYTHIGN AMAZING THAT YOU COULD EVER WANT IN A PERSON BUT SHE DOESN’T SEE IT AND YOU JUST WANNA TAKE HER AND SHAKE HER AND SCREAM IN HER FACE ALL OF THE AMAZING THINGS ABOUT HER JUST SO SHE WILL APPRECIATE HOW ABSOLUTELY LOVELY SHE IS
I got tagged by thecojsz, so let’s do this thing.
1. Would you want to live forever?
2. Which fictional character would you want as your best friend?
3. What scared you the most, when you were little?
Foxes wearing human clothing. I’m not kidding. That shit still wigs me out.
4. What are your favourite girl’s and boy’s names?
For a girl, Kate, Liesel, and Judith. For a boy, Milo, Paul, and Sam.
5. What do you love the most about yourself?
I can sometimes make very clever, funny people laugh, and not just with being an idiot.
6. Have you ever listened to the same play list/CD for months straight?
Yes I have. Frequently. Most recently it was the Mountain Goats’s new album Transcendental Youth.
7. If you could ask one question to one famous person, what and who would that be?
“Hello, Author(s) of the Voynich Manuscript! Who the hell are you and what is your book about?”
8. What did you want to become, when you were 5?
Maybe an astronaut?
9. What are you drinking at the moment?
10. What fandom have you been in the longest?
Define “fandom.” Like, if you mean what have I been a huge fan of the longest, the Beatles or Harry Potter. If you mean what fandom have I actually participated in the longest…umm…still Beatles?
1. What is your favorite dirty joke and where did you first hear it?
2. If you could live anywhere but the US for the next five years, where would you pick?
3. Describe the most interesting/delightful/noteworthy hug you have ever participated in.
4. Would you rather have a lifetime supply of comfy sweaters, or highly useful, stylish bags? Explain your choice.
5. What is one thing you don’t know much about but find wicked interesting?
6. Inspired by my use of the word “wicked” up above, what is the one thing you do that most clearly harkens back to your region of the world? What’s your dead giveaway?
7. What is the best insult you’ve ever given? Context is appreciated.
8. What’s one book that changed your life?
9. If you could have any person—alive or dead, personal friend or famous person—sitting next to you right now, who would it be?
10. You know when you love a book, song, or poem and it’s so clever you wish you wrote it? Tell me one thing you wish you’d come up with.
I remember when I joined the tumblr Beatles fandom
I was the rational one
Those were the days
remember when i freaked out about john lennon’s penis for 4 hours
should i probably not have brought that up
I’ve changed my mind, *those* were the days
Or that was the one day, anyway
I had spaghetti and meatballs
AND I WAS TELLING MY DENTIST ABOUT YOU TODAY BECAUSE WE WERE LIKE IT IS SO GODDAMN COLD AND SHE WAS LIKE “IT’S SEVEN DEGREES THAT’S GOTTA BE THE COLDEST IN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW”
AND I WAS LIKE “NOPE MY DARLING DEAR FRIEND IN UTAH SAID IT WAS 6 DEGREES LAST NIGHT”
AND THEN I WAS LIKE AHH KARLA
KARLA IS MY FAVORITE HUMAN