but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
Dear White People Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Comedy HD
all I see is black people talking about this. white people. go see this movie. you need to see this movie.
I want to see this movie.
Something done right
Nefertiti and Akhenaten
Becoming a voice for change in the world; The Emma’s of September
you lose indie points if your fave band has a wikipedia page or any google search results
why are people so angry about losing indie points from a rule i made up